About This Course
This course is fully accredited by the internationally recognized agency CPD Accreditation Provider No: 7106, Certificate No: A001943. This course can be used by those that need to prove they are continually developing themselves.
If you are part of a team responsible for people’s nutrition and hydration, it’s important that you understand the terms that are being used, the nutritional requirements of the service users and the possible consequences of getting it wrong.
This Online Nutrition and Hydration E-Learning Course will start by defining the various terms used when talking about nutrition and hydration in care environments, the basic elements of nutrition and eating a healthy balanced diet, identify the reasons why vulnerable people might suffer with dehydration and the tools you can use to identify people that are at risk of malnutrition and the steps you can take to deal with this condition.
CPD approval means that this course can be used by those that need to prove they are continually developing themselves.
Online training is flexible, efficient, and cost-effective, meaning the candidate can progress through the modules at their own pace and in their own time to fit the training around their work and personal life.
Approximate duration: 2-4 hours
Why choose this course
- Designed & developed by qualified professionals
- Fully online video instructed course
- Accredited by CPD
- Unbeatable value for money, with all required course materials
- Instant E-certificate after completion
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet and smartphone-friendly
- Course content is structured for easy comprehension
- Smart assessment & instant result
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- Total flexibility and convenience from start to finish, with no strict deadlines imposed and no time-restriction
- Opportunities in exploring new careers in one of the world’s most important and fulfilling specialist fields.
Once you’ve successfully completed your course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. All of our courses are fully accredited, providing you with up-to-date skills and knowledge and helping you to become more competent and effective in your chosen field. Our certifications have no expiry dates, although we do recommend that you renew them every 12 months.
Secure Payment By PayPal
- Certificate of course Completion
- There is no particular entry requirement.
- This Online Nutrition and Hydration course is aimed at all employees or individuals within health and social care settings or those with responsibility for implementing individuals nutrition and hydration plans.