About This Course
This course is fully accredited by the internationally recognized agency CPD Accreditation Provider No: 7106, Certificate No: A005594, IIRSM, IOSH, Institute of Hospitality, Gatehouse Awards. This course can be used by those that need to prove they are continually developing themselves.
In practice the rating scheme is designed to ensure that businesses that are broadly compliant with food law and are managing food safety risks will receive a rating of three … and those who are managing the risk well will receive a rating of four or five. However, significant lapses in any of the scoring criteria can also have a significant effect on the rating.
This online Achieving Food Hygiene Rating Level 5 E-Learning course will discuss the National Food Hygiene Rating Scheme, what the scoring criteria are and how these are assessed by the inspectors, the appeals process, the Safer Food Better Business management system, E-Coli and concludes with some practical advice for ensuring your premises gets the best score possible.
The Achieving Food Hygiene Rating Level 5 E-Learning course is approved by leading industry bodies: IOSH, The Institute of Hospitality, IIRSM & CPD; This course can be used by those that need to prove they are continually developing themselves.
Online training is flexible, efficient and cost effective meaning the candidate can progress through the modules at their own pace and in their own time, so they can fit the training in around their work and personal life.
Approximate duration: 2-4 hours
Why choose this course?
- Designed & developed by qualified professionals
- Fully online video instructed course
- Accredited by CPD
- Unbeatable value for money, with all required course materials
- Instant E-certificate after completion
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet and smartphone-friendly
- Course content is structured for easy comprehension
- Smart assessment & instant result
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- Total flexibility and convenience from start to finish, with no strict deadlines imposed and no time-restriction
- Opportunities in exploring new careers in one of the world’s most important and fulfilling specialist fields.
Once you’ve successfully completed your course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. All of our courses are fully accredited, providing you with up-to-date skills and knowledge and helping you to become more competent and effective in your chosen field. Our certifications have no expiry dates, although we do recommend that you renew them every 12 months.
Secure Payment By PayPal
- Certificate of course Completion
- There is no particular entry requirement.
- Training your employees with our online Achieving Food Hygiene Rating Level 5 course will give them an overview of how the National Food Hygiene Rating Scheme works and how it applies to your food business.