Drug & Alcohol Awareness
About This Course
This online Drug & Alcohol Awareness E-Learning course is aimed at managers and staff in all industries who play a role in reducing drug, alcohol and substance misuse.
The Drug & Alcohol Awareness E-Learning course starts with official statistics to illustrate the scale of drug and alcohol abuse in the World. You’ll learn in detail about commonly used drugs, including cannabis, cocaine, heroin, LSD, ecstasy and some new designer drugs.
Turning to alcohol abuse, the online Drug & Alcohol Awareness E-Learning course will show you how to introduce a 4-stage plan to deal with any problems – including how to write an effective Drug and Alcohol Policy. Beyond this, the Drug & Alcohol Awareness E-Learning course will explore best business practice in terms of HR, legislation, spotting signs of drug misuse and the implementation of workplace solutions.
The online Drug & Alcohol Awareness E-Learning course also explains how the Advisory, Conciliation and Arbitration Service (ACAS) can help with effective alcohol and drugs policies and the development of related management skills.
Finally, the Drug & Alcohol Awareness E-Learning course looks at current drug treatments and the options for outside support available to individuals and organisations.
The Drug & Alcohol Awareness E-Learning course is approved by leading industry bodies CPD.
Online training is flexible, efficient, and cost-effective, meaning the candidate can progress through the modules at their own pace and in their own time to fit the training in around their work and personal life.
Why choose this course
- Designed & developed by qualified professionals
- Fully online video instructed course
- Accredited by CPD
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet and smartphone-friendly
- Course content is structured for easy comprehension
- 24/7 access to the course
- Total flexibility and convenience from start to finish, with no strict deadlines imposed and no time-restriction
Total Course Duration
Approximate duration: 2-5 hours
- There is no particular entry requirement
- This Drug & Alcohol Awareness E-Learning course is aimed at managers and staff in all industries who have a critical role to play in reducing drug, alcohol and substance misuse