Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
About This Course
This course is fully accredited by the internationally recognized agency CPD Accreditation Provider No: 7106, Certificate No: A013875. This course can be used by those that need to prove they are continually developing themselves.
Sexual harassment is unwanted conduct of a sexual nature. Experiencing sexual harassment can be one of the most difficult situations a worker can face, however, it should not be happening, and all workers are protected by law from sexual harassment.
Handling accusations of sexual harassment can be difficult, and if not done correctly, can lead to the company being held liable along with the perpetrator of the harassment. This online Sexual Harassment in the Workplace E-Learning course will start by defining sexual harassment and explaining how protection comes from both employment law and criminal law. You’ll see from workplace statistics how widespread and serious the problem is, and how the management response to concerns raised is often poor or non-existent. The Sexual Harassment in the Workplace E-Learning course also addresses how allegations should be handled, explains the importance of having clear and robust policies and the role line managers tend to take when it comes to dealing with these situations.
The online Sexual Harassment E-Learning course also coves investigation from the employer’s perspective, the role of employment tribunals. It concludes with some case studies that will give further insight into what constitutes harassment and the outcome of cases where the businesses did not act appropriately to deal with this behaviour.
This Sexual Harassment in the Workplace course allows leaders and managers to feel confident that they are managing Sexual Harassment in the Workplace within the context of employment, harassment and discrimination law.
CPD approval means that this course can be used in the future by those that need to prove they are continually developing themselves.
Online training is flexible, efficient, and cost-effective, meaning the candidate can progress through the modules at their own pace and in their own time to fit the training in around their work and personal life.
Why choose this course ?
- Designed & developed by qualified professionals
- Fully online video instructed course
- Accredited by CPD
- Unbeatable value for money, with all required course materials
- Instant E-certificate after completion
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet and smartphone-friendly
- Course content is structured for easy comprehension
- Smart assessment & instant result
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- Total flexibility and convenience from start to finish, with no strict deadlines imposed and no time-restriction
- Opportunities in exploring new careers in one of the world’s most important and fulfilling specialist fields
Total Course Duration
Approximate duration: 2-4 hours
Once you’ve successfully completed your course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. All of our courses are fully accredited, providing you with up-to-date skills and knowledge and helping you to become more competent and effective in your chosen field. Our certifications have no expiry dates, although we do recommend that you renew them every 12 months.
Secure Payment By PayPal
- Certificate of course Completion
- There is no particular entry requirement.
- This Online Sexual Harassment in the Workplace E-Learning course is aimed at employees in management or leadership positions that need to be confident in their knowledge of Sexual Harassment in the Workplace from fellow employees.
- It is also good for all employees to be aware sexual harassment in the Workplace and their roles and responsibilities in preventing it happening.