About This Course
People often equate the words mental health with mental illness and there are many definitions of what mental health actually is. Mental health issues can happen to anyone despite social background, intelligence, sex or other factors.
This Online Mental Health Awareness E-Learning course explains the difference between mental health and mental illness. The Mental Health Awareness course covers the symptoms of a number of the most common mental illnesses so you will know what to look out for or what to expect if you are working with someone with one of these conditions. As well as providing some practical advice on how you can work effectively with those affected by these conditions.
CPD approval means that this course can be used by those that need to prove they are continually developing themselves.
Online training is flexible, efficient, and cost-effective, meaning the candidate can progress through the modules at their own pace and in their own time to fit the training around their work and personal life.
Why choose this course
- Designed & developed by qualified professionals
- Fully online video instructed course
- Accredited by CPD
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet and smartphone-friendly
- Course content is structured for easy comprehension
- 24/7 access to the course
- Total flexibility and convenience from start to finish, with no strict deadlines imposed and no time-restriction
Total Course Duration
Approximate duration: 2-5 hours
- There is no particular entry requirement.
- This Online Mental Health Awareness E-Learning course is aimed at all employees giving them an understanding of Mental Health Awareness issues, especially in the context of the workplace.