About This Course
Strokes are the fourth single leading cause of death in the World, as well as a leading cause of disability. Being aware of the causes and symptoms will help you act fast in a situation where you suspect someone is having a stroke and provide them with the best chance of receiving the treatment they need and minimising the long term impact of the condition.
This online Strokes Awareness E-Learning course will cover the types of strokes, the symptoms, and risk factors. The Strokes Awareness online course will also cover the treatment options and the longer term impact of the condition.
Having a knowledge of the symptoms of stroke can equip you to identify these and act quickly if you are in contact with someone who has a stroke. The quicker medical treatment can be administered to the person suffering a stroke the better the outcome is likely to be.
CPD approval means that this course can be used by those that need to prove they are continually developing themselves.
Online training is flexible, efficient, and cost-effective, meaning the candidate can progress through the modules at their own pace and in their own time to fit the training in around their work and personal life.
Why Choose Our Course
- Designed & developed by qualified professionals
- Fully online video instructed course
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet and smartphone-friendly
- Course content is structured for easy comprehension
- 24/7 access to the course
Total Course Duration
Approximate duration: 2-5 hours
- Certificate of course Completion
- There is no particular entry requirement.
- This online Strokes Awareness E-Learning course is aimed primarily at people working in adult care as they are likely to be working closely with people who are most at risk of having a stroke.