About This Course
This course is fully accredited by the internationally recognized agency IIRSM, IOSH. This course can be used by those that need to prove they are continually developing themselves.
Slips, trips and falls account for almost a third of non fatal injuries at work. It is a widely held belief that this could be reduced significantly with just a few minor changes to working practices and attitudes.
This online Slips, Trips and Falls E-Learning course will introduce you to some of the statistics relating to slips, trips and falls and dispel some of the myths surrounding them. The Slips, Trips and Falls online course also touches on the law as it relates to slips, trips and falls. The Slips, Trips and Falls course contains real examples of where things have gone wrong and some practical steps that could have been taken to prevent these incidents. The Slips, Trips and Falls E-Learning course also covers some of the straightforward changes that can be made in most businesses to significantly reduce the risk of a slip, trip or fall incident occurring. The final module takes this to the next level and looks at it from a management perspective.
Training staff in Slips, Trips and Falls is vital to protect your employees and allow them to understand their role and responsibilities regarding Slips, Trips and Falls in the workplace.
IOSH & IIRSM approval; This course can be used by those that need to prove they are continually developing themselves.
Online training is flexible, efficient, and cost-effective, meaning the candidate can progress through the modules at their own pace and in their own time to fit the training in around their work and personal life.
Approximate duration: 2-4 hours
Why choose this course ?
- Designed & developed by qualified professionals
- Fully online video instructed course
- Unbeatable value for money, with all required course materials
- Instant E-certificate after completion
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet and smartphone-friendly
- Course content is structured for easy comprehension
- Smart assessment & instant result
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- Total flexibility and convenience from start to finish, with no strict deadlines imposed and no time-restriction
- Opportunities in exploring new careers in one of the world’s most important and fulfilling specialist fields
Once you’ve successfully completed your course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. All of our courses are fully accredited, providing you with up-to-date skills and knowledge and helping you to become more competent and effective in your chosen field. Our certifications have no expiry dates, although we do recommend that you renew them every 12 months.
Secure Payment By PayPal
- Certificate of course Completion
- There is no particular entry requirement.
- The online Slips, Trips and Falls E-Learning course is aimed at all employees giving them an understanding around the issues of Slips, Trips and Falls in the workplace.