About This Course
Our Safeguarding Children Online Course has been created because, first and foremost, each and every one of us has basic human rights. Chief among these is the right to be healthy, happy and treated well, regardless of race, age, sex or location. When these rights are abused in some way, it’s wrong. Therefore, it is vital that guidelines, policies, and procedures are followed to enable everyone, without exception, to live a life in which these basic values and rights are maintained and upheld.
Regardless of their age, sex, religion, ethnicity, or background, every child has the right to a healthy, happy life. Child safeguarding is about minimising and managing the risks to vulnerable individuals, particularly children.
Although most children are brought up in loving, nurturing environments and grow up to lead happy lives, the subject has to be discussed to better protect those children who need it most.
During this Online Safeguarding Children course you will hear many facts, figures and details surrounding the risk to children, the types of abuse suffered, how to recognise the signs of abuse and key safeguarding legislations put in place to minimise the abuse of children.
Once you are able to recognise the signs of possible abuse, and know the steps you should take if you suspect it you will be better able to protect the children in your care.
This Safeguarding Children Online Course is approved by leading industry body CPD
Online training is flexible, efficient and cost-effective meaning the candidate can progress through the modules at their own pace and in their own time to fit the training in around their work and personal life.
Why choose this course ?
- Designed & developed by qualified professionals
- Fully online video instructed course
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet and smartphone-friendly
- Course content is structured for easy comprehension
- 24/7 access to the course
- Total flexibility and convenience from start to finish, with no strict deadlines imposed and no time-restriction
Total Course Duration
Approximate duration: 2-4 hours
- Certificate of course Completion
- No previous knowledge or skills are required
- No pre-requirements are needed before taking the course, other than an internet connection, a pen & paper for notes as well as an open mind & open heart!
- You will need to have a pdf reader program to download the worksheets.
- Become familiar with the Udemy course interface (i.e. Notes Panel, Discussion Section, etc.)
- Desire to promote safeguarding Children .
- School Administrators
- Daycare Staff