About This Course
Intelligence indicates that further terrorist attacks in our country are ‘highly likely’.
Experience tells us that the threat comes not just from foreign nationals but from terrorists born and bred in Britain. Therefore, it is vital that our counter-terrorism strategy contains a plan to prevent radicalisation and stop would-be terrorists from committing mass murder. The Prevent strategy, published by the Government is part of the overall counter-terrorism strategy.
This online Prevent Duty E-Learning Course starts with an overview of the Government’s Prevent strategy, and then looks at some of the reasons people become extremists. The Prevent Duty Online Course goes on to cover the objectives of the Prevent strategy, how to base your actions on a risk-based approach, what to do if you are concerned and much more.
The Prevent Duty E-Learning course is approved by leading industry bodies CPD.
Online training is flexible, efficient, and cost-effective, meaning the candidate can progress through the modules at their own pace and in their own time to fit the training around their work and personal life.
Why choose this course?
- Designed & developed by qualified professionals
- Fully online video instructed course
- Accredited by CPD
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet and smartphone-friendly
- Course content is structured for easy comprehension
- Smart assessment & instant result
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- Total flexibility and convenience from start to finish, with no strict deadlines imposed and no time-restriction
Total Course Duration
Approximate duration: 2-4 hours
- Certificate of course Completion
- There is no particular entry requirement.
- This Prevent Duty E-Learning course is aimed at all employees and individuals within the education sector giving them an understanding around the Prevent Duty.