Level 1 Food Safety – Manufacturing
About This Course
This course is fully accredited by the internationally recognized agency CPD Accreditation Provider No: 7106, Certificate No: A003850, IIRSM, IOSH, Institute of Hospitality, Gatehouse Awards. This course can be used by those that need to prove they are continually developing themselves.
Food Handlers and their employers have a legal duty to manage Food Safety. These obligations are set out by the Laws. These Laws state that food handlers must make sure that food prepared, cooked, served or sold, is safe for human consumption. Failing to follow food safety standards can cause food to become contaminated with potentially fatal consequences.
Our Level 1 Food Safety – Manufacturing E-Learning course will equip employees with the knowledge to help ensure they understand their Food Safety obligations.
Training your employees with our online Level 1 Food Safety – Manufacturing E-Learning will go a long way to give them greater awareness of the dangers that poor food safety standards pose, as well as covering how food safety risks arise and how to control and prevent them.
The Level 1 Food Safety – Manufacturing E-Learning course is approved by leading industry bodies: IOSH, The Institute of Hospitality, IIRSM, Gatehouse Awards & CPD;
Online training is flexible, efficient and cost effective meaning the candidate can progress through the modules at their own pace and in their own time, so they can fit the training in around their work and personal life.
Approximate duration: 2-4 hours
Why choose this course
- Designed & developed by qualified professionals
- Fully online video instructed course
- Accredited by CPD
- Unbeatable value for money, with all required course materials
- Instant E-certificate after completion
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet and smartphone-friendly
- Course content is structured for easy comprehension
- Smart assessment & instant result
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- Total flexibility and convenience from start to finish, with no strict deadlines imposed and no time-restriction
- Opportunities in exploring new careers in one of the world’s most important and fulfilling specialist fields.
- Level 1 Food Safety – Manufacturing
- Level 2 Food Safety – Manufacturing
- Supervising Food Safety – Level 3
Once you’ve successfully completed your course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. All of our courses are fully accredited, providing you with up-to-date skills and knowledge and helping you to become more competent and effective in your chosen field. Our certifications have no expiry dates, although we do recommend that you renew them every 12 months.
Secure Payment By PayPal
- Certificate of course Completion
- There is no particular entry requirement.
- The Level 1 Food Safety – Manufacturing E-Learning course provides an ideal solution to staff induction training including: New employees with minimal or no prior food safety knowledge;
- Employees handling low-risk or wrapped foods (category A);
- Front of house employees, such as waiting or check out staff and Back of house employees, such as kitchen porters or warehouse staff