About This Course
This course is fully accredited by the internationally recognized agency CPD Accreditation Provider No: 7106, Certificate No: A003458. This course can be used by those that need to prove they are continually developing themselves.
Infection prevention and control measures aim to ensure the protection of those who might be vulnerable to acquiring an infection. Ok, but why is this important?
Well every year at least 300,000 people develop a Health Care Associated Infection. This has a huge impact on the patient, the staff and the institution it occurs in. Whereas if there is good infection prevention and control, patients will have better health and more independence.
This Infection Control E-Learning course will start by defining infection prevention and control and explaining the impact of good and bad infection control. It then goes into detail about, the legislation that applies to infection control, the different types of microorganisms, how bacteria are transmitted, the chain of infection, and much more.
The Infection Control E-Learning course is approved by leading industry bodies IIRSM and CPD.
Online training is flexible, efficient and cost-effective meaning the candidate can progress through the modules at their own pace and in their own time to fit the training around their work and personal life.
Approximate duration: 2-4 hours
Why choose this course ?
- Designed & developed by qualified professionals
- Fully online video instructed course
- Accredited by CPD
- Unbeatable value for money, with all required course materials
- Instant E-certificate after completion
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet and smartphone-friendly
- Course content is structured for easy comprehension
- Smart assessment & instant result
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- Total flexibility and convenience from start to finish, with no strict deadlines imposed and no time-restriction
- Opportunities in exploring new careers in one of the world’s most important and fulfilling specialist fields
Once you’ve successfully completed your course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. All of our courses are fully accredited, providing you with up-to-date skills and knowledge and helping you to become more competent and effective in your chosen field. Our certifications have no expiry dates, although we do recommend that you renew them every 12 months.
Secure Payment By PayPal
- Certificate of course Completion
- There is no particular entry requirement.
- This Online Infection Control E-Learning course is aimed at people working in health and social care settings and is a vital part of training for everyone in those environments.