About This Course
This course is fully accredited by the internationally recognized agency CPD Accreditation Provider No: 7106, Certificate No: A002505. This course can be used by those that need to prove they are continually developing themselves.
This Anti-Harassment and Bullying E-Learning course covers the commitments that will be laid out in your company’s anti-harassment and bullying policy. It then explains the differences between harassment and bullying, the steps that can be taken if either of these occur in or out of work, and some case studies to illustrate the points covered throughout the course.
CPD approval means that this course can be used by those that need to prove they are continually developing themselves.
Online training is flexible, efficient and cost-effective, meaning the candidate can progress through the modules at their own pace and in their own time, so they can fit the training around their work and personal life.
Approximate duration: 2-4 hours
Why choose this course ?
- Designed & developed by qualified professionals
- Fully online video instructed course
- Accredited by CPD
- Unbeatable value for money, with all required course materials
- Instant E-certificate after completion
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet and smartphone-friendly
- Course content is structured for easy comprehension
- Smart assessment & instant result
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- Total flexibility and convenience from start to finish, with no strict deadlines imposed and no time-restriction
- Opportunities in exploring new careers in one of the world’s most important and fulfilling specialist fields
Once you’ve successfully completed your course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. All of our courses are fully accredited, providing you with up-to-date skills and knowledge and helping you to become more competent and effective in your chosen field. Our certifications have no expiry dates, although we do recommend that you renew them every 12 months.
Secure Payment By PayPal
- Certificate of course Completion
- There is no particular entry requirement.
- This Online Anti-Harassment and Bullying E-Learning course is aimed at employees giving them an understanding of Anti-Harassment and Bullying measures in the workplace.